Monday, September 21, 2015

MWENYE UKUBWA WA HII NDIO NAHITAJI !!! KAMA YUPO ANICHEK NAMBA BOFYA HAPO NA UTUME MSG

Sent in by a reader: i met this girl during my NYSC service..She is cool, calm and reserved. She is always indoor and act gently.
With lots of stress and persuasion, we dated, although she was a hard nut to crack. She even agreed to date me reluctantly. Her body language is always discouraging. But I still tagged along.
We both served in the same northern town. She stayed in a church residence throughout her service year.
Her lodge was very close to mine.


I went to her lodge on this faithful Saturday evening, I heard some plates rumbling in the kitchen which suggest she was busy in the kitchen. So I just went directly to her room, I didnt knock as I thought she was the one in the kitchen (She actually shared the same kitchen with some guys on her apartment wing).
Truth be told, these guys dont cook. I hardly see any of them in that kitchen. Its milady I always see there. So i assumed she was cooking. So I went straight into her room to drop my laptop bag. Lo and Behold, she was in the room staring at her phone.
She was watching a por.n movie on her phone, while also inserting a very huge cucumber into her private pa.rt.
She quickly rushed up and covered up. She felt embarrassed and uneasy. I pretended as if nothing happened. I tried to make her comfortable.